Liebster Blog Award 2013


Yesterday I was nomitaned on Liebster Blog Award by sweet Kate Shortt. C'mon! Visit Kate's blog! She's a huge fan of Batman, reads a lot of delicious books and many-many more. So:) Don't be lazy and check out Kate's The Science Of Procrastination.

What each nominee has to do:

1. List 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated them (mine you can find here)
3. Choose 11 more nominees (who must have 200 followers or less) and ask them 11 questions


11 Random Facts

1. I'm red head and tall as a skyscraper (180 cm/ 5'11") and I was born on the April Fool's Day in 1991.
2. I'm taking piano classes and this makes me the happiest person in the world. I would also like to learn how to play on a cello.
3. Some of films I can watch again and again from time to time with no reason. I know every single dialogue in Kubrick's 'The Shining' and Coen's 'Fargo'. I have zero explanation why.
4. I'm a huge fan of 'Mad Men' and 'Breaking Bad' drama series. I think nothing can be made better. Ever.
5. I graduated, when I was 21, and the title of my masters was connected to semiotics of cinematography.
6. If I could choose my studies again, I would choose language studies or genetics.
7. My huge dream is to film my own short film.
8. I really love good food, good wine and good chat. Ancient Greece is my forgotten heaven;))
9. Right now in my playlist I've got Arcade Fire, James Blake, King Krule, Justice, M83, White Lies and beautiful Rangleklods. I'm just letting you know;)
10. I feel really awkward when I talk with a person with no sense of humor. 
11. I have 17 pair of shorts. And also I have no idea why I'm writing this here.


11 Questions

1. If you could swap blogs with anyone, who's would it be?
It's a hard question:) I really love Films & Pies, because this blog is a huge part of me. But I really adore A Little Bird Told Me blog, so I guess this would be my choice.

2. What was the last film that you saw in the cinema? Did you enjoy it?
My last cinema ticket is from the Irish short films. And I really enjoyed 9 from 10 of them! 

3. If you could switch lives with one person for a day, who would it be and why?
Lena Dunham. I would like to know how it feels to be brave like she is. And if I could choose a man it would be Lars Von Trier. I'm just super curious what's happening inside of his head.

4. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? (if you have one, of course!)
I'm a cinemaholic and foodie. What can I add here?:)

5. You are only allowed to use three beauty products for the rest of your life - what are they?
My Bourjoir lipstick, Colour Me eye shadows and L'Oreal infalliable.

6. If you could get free tickets to see any artist of your choice, who would you go and see?
Oh my. Shall I announce the list in alphabetical order?:) I would love to see Arcade Fire, Rangleklods, Royksopp, Bjork and..Pink Floyd performing live. And many other artists. So I would be happy to get free tickets for any of the list.

7. Would you rather have the ability to fly or heal whenever you get injured?
I would choose the ability to fly. Reading Peter Pan I was dreaming to discover that I can fly one day. Flying means reaching the absolute physical freedom. No borders, no walls or fences. Cool;)

8.If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life what would it be?
None. And it's not because I'm too required to the TV shows, it's because I would definitely get bored. Even the best show have to come to it's logical end.

9. Describe your sense of style in five words or less
Light, classy and awesome;))

10. What are your top three books? (Both fiction and non-fiction count!)
Here's my top-3 for the last 5 years. I decided to include only fiction once.

E.M. Remarque 'Spark of Life'
V. Nabokov 'Lolita'
I. Banks 'The Wasp Factory'

11. If you found a £50 note (or the equivalent) on the street what would you do with it?
Part I would give, on part I would buy something and the rest I would put somewhere. And forget about it:)

                                                                    
                                                                     My 11 Questions

1. If you could choose any superpower, what it would be? And why.
2. Name top five your favorite films ever. 
3. Could you join the Dark side just because they have cookies?:)
4. What's in your playlist right now?
5. City or suburbs? Why?
6. If you could have a dinner with one (or even two!) artists or characters, who would it be? 
7. What's your favorite place in the world? 
8. What is your biggest passion?
9. Do sing in a shower?
10. What are you proud about?
11. If you could choose the time of living, would you stay in the 21 century or not? And why?

My 11 Nominees

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Anonymous11/18/2013

    Thanx a lot! ;-)

    Viky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure:) Good blogs worth promoting!;)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11/19/2013

    Yay thank you!! So excited! :)
    -Kathryn Farritor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Katie:) You have an awesome blog!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you again for the nomination!! You are too kind! I just finished up the post. Hope you enjoy it! (:

    http://rawllyyours.wordpress.com/2013/11/19/the-liebster-award-iii/

    XO Lexi Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lexi:) I really enjoyed your post! I enjoyed reading your random facts and answers:) As I can see, we have at least two common languages (and it's not Spanish;).
      Let's keep rocking:))

      XO

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Solya!
    I just was soo suprised :o. Really amazing, and your blog is too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment