Shopgirl (2005)


Finally, boys and girls, I'm back after a long-long vacations. I had a really good fun, lots of beautiful moments, cozy evenings and delicious days. Right now I'm trying to recover after doing nothing and start to build new plans and goals for 2014. Will be lots of posts, film reviews, recipes etc. I'm happy to blogging again:)
The year I started with a very nice film, which I missed out surprisingly - the 'Shopgirl', directed by Anand Tucker and based on a novel written by Steve Martin.


Well...Where to start?!
'Shopgirl' is a very unusual love story (really?! love story?!) with a redhead Claire Danes, strange Jason Schwartzman and charming Steve Martin. It's a story about searching and finding love, yourself and your place in this mad-mad world.




'Shopgirl' is a very sweet film, with a big spoon of sadness.




...and some really nice frames. Here's my favorite one:


It's an easy film to watch. Highly reccomend after hard winter day, with a glass of red wine.
Good film.
6.9/10


Post a Comment

0 Comments