Mad Men: Season 7 Premiere TONIGHT!


I'm on my tiny vacations (it means I'm doing nothing, having a long stroll with my best friend, drinking wine and watching movies), but of course I must write about Mad Men's premiere. Season 7, the final season (which will consist of two parts, the second we'll see only in 2015), the end of Don Draper's journey.
I'm excited and cannot wait! Mad Men for me is a genuine masterpiece, it's a Cinematography, pure beauty and there won't be anything as good as Mad Men is ever (I'm sure). 
Personally, I expect a classy, awesome season. Matthew Weiner is a high-class artist and I truly believe, that this man made as beautiful episodes as always. 
Have a drink, forget about all your things to do, switch off your phone, find a comfortable place, have a smoke and enjoy! 


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I am way behind on Mad Men- I think i got up to season 4 so Im trying to avoid all the recaps I've seen since the last series is about to start. I should really get back into it though, it is such a beautiful looking program. Enjoy your vacation- sounds pretty perfect to me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx, Hannah!:)
      Season 5 and 6 are super gorgeous. So your biggest piece of cake is still waiting for you:)

      Delete

Leave a comment