I'm a big fan of vintage things, I just adore vintage furniture, accessorize, clothes etc. Last week my non-existent collection of vintage books got 4 absolutely gorgeous copies!
Two books on the left were published in 1967 and 1976, and I got them like a present whom bf, who also got them like a present:) Can't wait to read them!
Then - "Life, the Universe and Everything" by spectacular Douglas Adams, published in 1982. It's the third part of famous "The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy", the only one which was censored (thanks, wiki:)
And the last one: book about birds and their nests. Published in 1971, awesome pictures inside. I'm not an ornithologist, but I should be!:) I already have a nice binocular and now - this book. I think Universe is trying to say me something:))
Oh, and clock is also vintage:) But I'm not sure, are those late 70's or 80's.
And now meet my very own copy of "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" written and also illustrated by Beatrix Potter. It's a legendary book for children, first time printed in 1901, but wide audience seen it in 1920. And now, surprise: more than 45 million copies sold (one is mine, ha!). My copy "was born" in 2002, it's super cute and little:)
Spoiler alert: because of next book I'm afraid my "cozy" blog will transform into blog ONLY about food :)) This cookbook consists from very healthy and tasty dishes from the countryside in Great Britain. Oh, now I have a very hard choice what I really want to cook and try, there's too much dishes, that really look delicious! I'll start from the simple one, perhaps:)
Another book in English, about Ireland, people etc. Should be fun:) Has anyone read it?
And this great brooch I bought accidentally for a tiny money. Love it!
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!:)

0 Comments
Leave a comment