Birthday Gifts


Finally, I can tell you a bit about my birthday presents. It's always good to receive money as a gift, but money means that person doesn't really know you. Also, money is a choice if you're really pretentious and it's better to give you some cash, rather than to feel uncomfortable because of a useless or ugly gift.
In my case, it's not so hard to guess what to buy for me. I like good and pretty things:)
This year, my birthday was a bit different, but I've been happy and I got absolutely gorgeous presents from my dearest friends.

Number one is a beautiful (and my own! hurrah!) 'Lady in a Mirror' wash bag from 'Chase and Wonder'. It's absolutely lovely! And it's definitely a thing, which you adore from the very first second.



By the way, those little figures on photos with the wash bag are amazing 'Pegzini Family' laundry pegs, which I bought some time ago. Gravity defying and laundry drying!;)


Second and third are purple headphones and a cute marine sunglasses case. I needed them - I got them. I wish this rule could work for everything in my life!


 And number five. The book by Gordon Gray 'Cinema: A Visual Anthropology' (in Russian)  and an animated postcard with warm wishes on a backside. I'm really excited to read it!


Candies, which I got for my birthday, were successfully destroyed and there was no chance for them to survive till this photoshoot:)

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Such cute gifts! I really love that bag. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leanna! <3
      I love that bag! I even don't want to remove the label, because it looks super cute:))

      Delete
  2. Seems like you got a lot of nice gifts there! That wash bag looks very fashionable. Also, happy reading!

    Check out my movie review of Sherlock Holmes: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/04/sherlock-holmes-game-of-shadows.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot again:)
      Now I have a lot of books to read, I wish I have time:)
      'Chase and Wonder' are masters! I like such a small producers and brands, because usually they make a very good and qualitative things.

      p.s. And I'm on my way to read your post about Sherlock:)

      Delete
  3. That was awesome! I really like your gifts. Birthday Gifts | Gift for Girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a wonderful shar. Your artile has prove your hard work and experiene you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    funny birthday wishes

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment