Every year, my family and I, celebrate Easter in my grandparents home. Usually, my grandma bakes Easter bread, but this year I tried even two different Easter loaves of bread; made by mom and grandma. Baking Easter bread is quite challenging and needs a lot of patience and practice. One day I'll be brave enough to bake it on my own, but until now I can observe, learn and collect tips for my perfect future bread.
When I was little I liked Christmas more than Easter, but everything's vice versa now. Maybe because I prefer breakfast over dinner, or maybe because Christmas means winter, and I'm definitely warm season person.
My usual Easter breakfast consists of fresh vegetables, cottage cheese and butter, I do also like to make delicious sandwiches with sliced meat and horseradish sauce. To have a colored egg. And later - strong coffee with homemade cake. It's a very good start of a day!:)
After I like to have a long stroll. To have a nap in the afternoon is also a good idea:)) Yum!

2 Comments
Щойно вперше відкрила для себе твій чудовий блог ;)
ReplyDelete^_____^
Deleteура;)
Я в свою чергу рада, що ти зайшла (і знайшла!) і тобі сподобалось:)
Leave a comment