A few weeks ago strawberry season had finally started. Well maybe for you, my dear friend from a warm country, it means just 'eh, who cares we got it whole year', but for me, the person who observes rain at least 100 times in a year - the beginning of strawberry season means the beginning of Summer. Now I can sit in a warm rain and eat strawberries:)
For the week or two, I tried strawberries in a few ways (except eating few kilos without even a dash of sugar).Here are few classy square Instagram photos from my strawberries days:)
I really believe that there's no better combination that some mil products and strawberries. And if you'll be inspired enough, you can make a really simple little cheesecakes (cottage cheese+flour+eggs+sugar), then add some strawberry on top and a bit of sugar powder. Tastes very good! To have a huge cup (mine is 700 ml) of a strong tea with lemon is a good idea.
Strawberry-milk smoothie or strawberry-banana-milk smoothie is an exploding vitamin drink. One day, when I just fed up of eating strawberries, I decided to drink them all. Also, I discovered, that a thick smoothie can be also a yummy sauce for cheese cakes or pan cakes or whatever.
My mom decided to kill me with one shot and baked a brilliant, light and delicious cake. Remember: sponge cake with butter cream and strawberries and coconut chips on top is an invention of gods. It really is!
And finally strawberry ice-cream. Life is a goddamn delicious thing!
What are your favorite methods to eat strawberries?
Have a warm and tasty Summer everyone!

2 Comments
Ooh I am in the type of place where summer begins with strawberries too! I love them with cheesecake especially <3 Or any type of cake really... it all works xD I hope you enjoy them in the warm weather ^.^
ReplyDeleteI bet there's something like Anonymous Strawberryholics:D
DeleteLeave a comment