My German Summer: The River Shore

Bremen is situated on the Weser river. I always wanted to live in a city, in which there's even a small, but still - river. Maybe for you, dear reader, it's nothing special, but I raised in the city where the river is an underground prisoner, and that's quite depressing. 
This Summer I spend some time on the Weser's shore (Bremen, Germany) and it was a very nice and peaceful time. Beautiful shore,  polite people, lot's of space, 15 minutes from home, many kinds of entertainment. For us, my best friend ever and me - perfect!
Here are few photos:


On a way to the river:



Totally 'girly' photos with my childish and my bf glorious feet:)


Ten-minutes-before-heavy-rain face.

Somehow I really like this one, because it's super spontaneous:


It's good to lay down and see the landscape, which reminds you of idealistic pictures.


Post a Comment

2 Comments

Leave a comment