Getting Tattooed


It's been a long time of total silence here. I decided to post about very private stuff as my coming back to Films & Pies. Oh yes, I got tattooed:)

Two years ago I made a small tattoo. It was a typical girlish tattoo, which looked like an infinity symbol and thousands of people for sure own one. Little tip: never ever make something like tattooing on vacations. Just don't;) Later I was hiding it with my watch, and really wishing to cover it up with something prettier. 

Once I went to a salon with my friend, who was ready to get 'spoiled' and on the next day, I already had an appointment for my covering up. 
I thought a lot about a picture and for sure I didn't expect, that my tiny infinity symbol will transform into 9 cm vintage picture. And yes, it was ouch!;) 

The picture I took from the fabulous Chase and Wonder prints. So, I'm kind of walking advertising;) 

Right now, after few months, I perceive this little mysterious lady on a bicycle as a part of myself. 
And yes, I think I would be happy to have more pictures on my body, yes:)

Do you have tattoos? Or maybe some plans to make some?:)


And here are few pictures from the process (under the cut):





Post a Comment

0 Comments