Hi everyone:) One week ago Solya and company had returned from a short, but very nice vacation. We had a nice time on an empty beaches, we ate tons of fruits, we've been walking a lot, laughing a lot, reading good books, watching good films.
Even if now it's a bit chilly in my city and I have to forget about wearing shorts - I know that my legs have very unusual (for me) bronze color. And this is very nice;)
Our first evening. First view on a sea.
My first breakfast! It was very unusual to eat strawberries in September. But sometimes even Autumn can have a taste and smell of Summer. That was good!
In general I hadn't got enough enthusiasm to cook something on my vacation. I don't feel comfortable and ok with some "foreign" kitchens (oh, I guess I missed my chance to get into some cooking show!:)) So..vegetables and fruits, some cheese, sausages and sea food were my best friends!:)
And now - some more pictures..
Oh... albatrosses(?!). Big and smart chickens:))
Love this shot. So colorful and..hot! Found these in a small market place. (Maybe I should cook some chilly con carne?!)
Hand & herbs somewhere far away in a field. Peace and quiet. No advertising, no cars and street noise. Fresh air..mmm...
In the end of our vacation - weather got really windy and cold. It was raining and storming, but it was really beautiful!
And even if we had to wear 2 sweaters and warm jacket to stay warm - it was totally worth it!
Girls are gone with the wind:))
Little cold me saying "good bye" to the sea..It was a great week, I miss it right now:(
Sand is still in my Kindle, in my suitcase, in my jeans pockets. I brought a little piece of paradise back home:)
Oh..hope I won't wait for the next trip to the sea for too long...





2 Comments
Great pics!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow! I'm following you bak on bloglovin and gfc! Do you follow me on gfc?
Congrats for your blog! xx
Hey! Thanks for your nice words! I followed you back:)
DeleteHave a nice evening and nice to meet you!:)
Leave a comment