Short Weekend: 'The River' (2012)

   
Today I decided to bring something new to my blog. So, from now, every Saturday I will try to share one short film I really like. Today is my number one try:)
        

'The River' is a great short film, which i really want to show you. I've seen it on the Wiz-Art Film Festival and I truly fell in love with it! 
Fresh , funny, very good short film! Caution: causes summer mood and nostalgia;) 
Here's what the director Tarquin Netherway says about his film: 'There is a small river that flows through a quiet suburb. In these suburbs you watch TV, do your laundry, hang around, go swimming, hang around, watch TV, there are aliens, watch TV, watch TV, and the water flows.'



Watch and enjoy!
Would love to hear your comments;)

                        

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I love your blog! I've nominated you for a liebster award, you should go check it out! :) x
    http://infatuation-is-a-fantasy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love your blog and your posts are so good! I'm a new blogger and would love it if you could check out my blog and maybe give me a follow? :)
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!:) Thanks a lot:)
      Just started to follow you;) Your blog is cute;)
      Happy blogging!
      X

      Delete

Leave a comment