23


Today I turned 23 years old. During my 22 I've been through a lot of changes and challenges. It was a good year, a very thoughtful year. It was a year when I finally started my tiny blog and I love this cozy place, somewhere in myriads of other blogs, better blogs, different blogs. I know that I have to work more (and I will!) and be tidier. But all I'm doing - I'm doing with love to films and with love to a good food, good moments and good things.  
Now I can bake at least 6 kinds of pies and my recipe book is growing;) 
And from now on you can drop me a line on filmsandpies@gmail.com.
'Films & Pies' is a delicious place without movie spoilers:) 
Thank You for reading, thank you for staying. 

With love and appreciation,
Solya


Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!! Your blog is great! I hope you have an amazing day!! :) xx

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! Hope it is phenomenal for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a little late, but Happy Birthday ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never late!:))
      Thank you, Alice!:)

      Delete
  4. Happy late birthday! I'm glad you started this blog; I like checking it when I go out and watch movies. You seem like such a chill person, always calm :) Looking forwards to your future posts, and have a good year as 23!

    Check out my review on the new movie Divergent: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/04/divergent-movie-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Olivia!:)) I'm happy to have the reader as you are:)

      Delete

Leave a comment