American Horror Story: Coven

 

Brrr..What a begging! American Horror Story: Coven just had started! And the very first minutes of the first episode just made me to remind myself two things 1. Katie Bates is a wonderful-wonderful, gorgeous, spectacular actress 2. this series can make you feel scared!
Isn't it?
I can easily say, that American Horror Story is completely different from the other TV Series, just even because of fact, that every season - is a different story. But at the same time - in every season there's  a house, which is also a character. This time a house is a place for young witches..





Of course, there was no doubts, that our favorite Lana-banana Sarah Paulson will be with us again. She's absolutely stunning (I love her look, does anyone knows what does she wearing?!).






Someone's back, you just have to guess who's this:)


Jessica Lange. Goddess. She can be brutal, evil, cruel, but you will be still charmed (in the AHS Coven- definitely charmed ;) with her. She's saying "don't make me drop a house on you" ("don't make me kill you again remember?") and you smile and understand, that this is a famous quote from this season already.


Watch it. The beginning is great, so take your witch hat from the wardrobe, prepare a chicken paw, because we're going on a coven!
I would like to hear your comments! Any predictions? Suggestions? 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. This season has been amazing so far, I can't wait to find out who the next supreme is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I like it a lot:) Definitely than the 2 one. I'm also confused and trying to guess who's the next supreme. I'm curious and full of attention:)

      Delete

Leave a comment